I have been delighted and honored to serve during May and early June as guest editor of the CUE Blog. In this role, I both wrote posts and solicited and edited posts by other writers. Please visit there and comment and/or share to Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
Here are my postings:
- Introducing Jane Lofton posted on April 25
- CSLA Information Literacy Summit at CUE 2015, posted on May 1. This is a posting I wrote sharing highlights from this summit during the annual CUE Conference in March.
- How Can We Best Support Our Teachers Implementing California Standards? by Mark Archon
- Selecting Quality Research Sources for the Classroom by Tasha Bergson-Michelson
- Why Do We Need Teacher Librarians ... Here's Why by me
Post a Comment